The main objective is to improve the access to education and training of children and pupils with special educational needs in schools in Ruse. We plan to provide a set of services for children, parents and teachers focused on:
- Facilitating adaptation and socialization of children with special educational needs in mainstream schools;
- Individual support in accordance with the specific needs of the children;
- Prevention of the deviant behavior by children and school dropout;
- Support of the needs of children with developmental problems, antisocial behavior and risk of dropping out of school in terms of creating a multidisciplinary team of specialists – occupational therapists, physical therapists and educators.
- Support of the educational process for children with special educational needs (SEN) in the mainstream schools by means of the methods of occupational therapy;
- Work with children with SEN and their peers through the creation and functioning of clubs for interests.